TimeOff.Management data security
- TimeOff.Management application is hosted on DigitalOcean plantform
- Data is stored in data centre in UK. DigitalOcean conducted an extensive analysis of their operations to ensure compliance with the requirements of the GDPR before it went into effect. Please check their FAQs regarding GDPR here.
- Payments are process by PayPal.
- Data is transferred using HTTPS and encrypted at rest.
- When data in transferred it is encrypted using HTTPS.
- Passwords are encrypted.
- Passwords are encrypted with a 1 Way Salt. But please make sure that you create a strong password. It is a good idea to check your password using a password checker tools.
- Report security issue.
- Please use our contact us form to raise any issue. We will do our best to replay asap.
- GDPR gives you new protection rights and assures better access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: Rectify your personal information at any time from your account settings. You can also contact us directly to do so.
Right to be forgotten: Cancel your TimeOff.Management subscription and close your account at any time. Once you delete your acccount all data will be erased and can not be reinstated.
Right to portability: Data can be exported from application at any time.
Right to object: If you would like to object how your data has been used please get in touch using our contact us forms.
Right of access: You can contact us at any time to access and modify any of your personal data.
Under the GDPR, a sub-processor is any business which may process your data as a side effect of using the TimeOff.Management service.
Anonymised statistical data